Wednesday, July 28, 2010

English Sad Poems and Sayings, Poems about Life and Sad Sayings

I am very surprised that Searchers of Sad Poems are not in small Countries but also in big Countries like... South Africa, Philippines, India,Australia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Albania and many more...


There are lots of relate searches of Sad Poems are:


There are Top Searches of 2010



love poems
sad love
sad love poems
sad quotes
love sad quotes
sad poem
life poems
life poems sad
poems about love
sad lyrics

These are rising searches of 2010


poems about life
sad sayings
poems about death
poems about friendship
english sad poems
life poems
poems about love
sad friendship quotes
sad pictures

I am sharing my favorite heart touching Sad Poems..

1- Help help my heart is ripped is there
a doctor out there that can fix it.
My heart has been ripped, stab, and broken in half.
Please doctor fix my heart make it solid as gold.
I dont want to feel this pain anymore.


2- What I wanted to say is what U wanted to hear!
What U wanted to hear is what my heart was beating for!
What my heart was beating for is what UR eyes were searching for!
What UR eyes were searching for were my dreams!
What my dreams were OUR destination!
OUR destination was to find in each others hearts heaven!
Then, Why did I lose U?

Read More Sad Poems

No comments:

Are you alone? Put your number here and make friend in a minute! You don't need to find friends on the interent just put you email and mobile number here people will call you or send IM. Girls Numbers, Boy Numbers, Mobile Numbers, Share with friends Click Here for Orkut Girls Number Local Girls, Single Men Orkut Profiles Pakistan no.1 3 mobile phones site now provide free mobile number directory. Here you may find Local Girls, Single Men, create your own profile, Mobile Number Directory, Mobiles, Mobile numbers database. Free to share, Free to use, Free to send and fun, Share your own number and email address and make a friend quickly and easly. This is a fun site and we are not responsile for any loss bears from us. You don't need to find friends, let friends will find you using Mobile numbers directory. Easy Mobile Numbers, Click here for Orkut Girls Profiles